After the winds of blown so fierce they may want to eat….. but it’s the people that need to eat….. the winds can know this…. a number of times each day. The people can know this too.
- A little sugar in water
- A little cinnamon in water
- A little mint in water
- Something you are saving that you really like… it may be time to have it now.
- A pot of some extras around … like macaroni, tomatoe sauce, some oregano, some beans, some parsley, some salt.
- A spoonful of juice in a big glass of water.
- A tea bag reused five times.
- A tea bag in warm water…. and then in a cool juice jug with ice and cold water. It’s good.
- Oatmeal – oats and water…. boil and then on low – add different spices or fruits like porridge and rice pudding cooked and then simmer with ingredients. – rice with a little cinnamon and milk and a spoon of sugar, a few nuts, a few raisins, nutmeg… some lemon rind (you can make with a few of these ingredients – depends what you have. )
- Thinks of your own simple but good thing to eat for now. Maybe add a little salt.